|Type||Weapon – Thrower|
|Use time||30 Average|
|Tooltip||'Perfect for knocking someone out a mile away'|
Overuse of this weapon exhausts you, massively reducing its damage
Killing enemies recovers some of your exhaustion
|Debuff duration||2 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Debuff duration||20 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Some throwing items are now much weaker|
The Rocket Fist is a craftable, non-consumable Hardmode throwing weapon that can autofire. It throws a fiery fist projectile that is not affected by gravity and creates a substantial explosion upon enemy or tile contact, dealing area-of-effect damage and inflicting the On Fire! debuff to all enemies caught in the blast.
Like most non-consumable throwing weapons, using this weapon builds up an exhaustion meter that appears below the player. Not using the weapon will make the meter slowly go back down. However, if it becomes completely filled, the user will be inflicted with the Exhaustion debuff, causing all non-consumable throwing weapons to deal massively decreased damage for some time. The meter resets after the debuff ends.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Soul of Night||5|
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Nerfed damage from 34 to 30 and AoE projectile damage from 100% to 75%.
- Critical strike chance increased from 4% to 10%.
- Added Exhaustion mechanic.
- 220.127.116.11: Increased knockback from 6 to 7.
- 18.104.22.168: Damage decreased from 38 to 34 and use time decreased from 38 to 30.
- Increased knockback from 4 to 6 and use time from 34 to 38.
- Decreased damage from 40 to 38 and explosion damage from 125% to 100%.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
|Molten Residue |
|• • • • • • • • • •|