|Type||Weapon – Healer|
|Use time||27 Average|
|Tooltip||Heals ally and player life equal to your bonus healing|
Swings a nasty mace that releases lingering healing energy on its first hit
Up to 3 healing energy can exist at once
The Rotten Cod is a radiant weapon that can be obtained rarely from fishing in the Corruption or Underground Corruption. It swings out a nasty mace in an inaccurate fashion, which can extend up to 12 tiles before returning and damages and pierces enemies. The first successful strike in an attack releases a lingering energy particle that heals players it touches equal to the attacking player's bonus healing. Up to three healing energy can exist at a time, and it disappears after 10 seconds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The maximum amount of health the lingering energy particle can heal is 2.
- Functionally, its Crimson counterpart is The Stalker. However, the way it is obtained correlates more with the Brain Coral.
History[edit | edit source]
- Damage increased from 10 to 13 and knockback increased from 2 to 7.
- Use time decreased from 39 to 27.
- Adjusted trajectory and velocity.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.