The Sanguine is a craftable yoyo. It acts as the Crimson counterpart to the Nocturnal; it is similarly crafted at an Altar using the four yoyos found or crafted with materials from the four main biomes of the world: Crimson, Jungle, Dungeon, and Underworld. It has a reach of about 13 tiles and a 18 second attack duration.
This yoyo has the unique ability of having a 20% chance to release three small life light projectiles upon hitting an enemy. These projectiles briefly shoot out in all directions before homing towards the nearest enemy; upon hitting them, 1 life will be recovered to the wielder for each projectile that hits.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is in the same theme as items such as the Blood Thirster, Hemorrhage, and Bloodboil; however, unlike those weapons, it cannot be crafted into a True variation.
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Nerfed damage from 28 to 26.
- Decreased damage from 29 to 28, attack duration from 20 to 18 seconds, chance to release projectiles from 33% to 20%.
- Each projectile now heals for 1 life instead of having 50% chance to heal 2 life.
- 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- 184.108.40.206: Visuals updated.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.