We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Sanguine is a craftable yoyo. It acts as the Crimson counterpart to the Nocturnal; it is similarly crafted at an Altar using the four yoyos found or crafted with materials from the four main biomes of the world: Crimson, Jungle, Dungeon, and Underworld. It has a reach of about 13 tiles and a 18 second attack duration.
This yoyo has the unique ability of having a 20% chance to release three small life light projectiles upon hitting an enemy. These projectiles briefly shoot out in all directions before homing towards the nearest enemy; upon hitting them, 1 life will be recovered to the wielder for each projectile that hits.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is in the same theme as items such as the Blood Thirster, Hemorrhage, and Bloodboil; however, unlike those weapons, it cannot be crafted into a True variation.
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Nerfed damage from 28 to 26.
- Decreased damage from 29 to 28, attack duration from 20 to 18 seconds, chance to release projectiles from 33% to 20%.
- Each projectile now heals for 1 life instead of having 50% chance to heal 2 life.
- 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- 18.104.22.168: Visuals updated.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.