|Type||Potion – Furniture|
|Dimensions||2 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Heals 75 life |
'Just a little heat and a little fat can go a long way'
Will increase minion capacity for a time
Grants minor improvements to all stats
Eating the Cook's food will make you full for 45 seconds
|Buff duration||90 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Increased max number of minions|
|Buff duration||5 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
|Debuff duration||45 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You couldn't eat another bite!|
|Buy / Sell||20 / 4|
Sauteed Shroom is a Cook's Food item. It can be bought after giving the Cook three Teal Mushrooms. When eaten, it restores 75 life, provides the Summoning (buff) for 90 seconds and the Well Fed buff for 5 minutes. It also inflicts the Full Stomach debuff on the player for 45 seconds, preventing them from consuming another Cook's Food item (regular food items can be eaten without a problem). It can be consumed from anywhere in the inventory using the Quick Eat key, but doing so will increase the Full Stomach debuff time to 90 seconds.
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Summoning buff duration increased from 60 seconds to 90.
- Can now be consumed using the 'Quick Eat' button.
- Life restoration decreased from 85 to 75.
- Well Fed buff time decreased from 10 minutes to 5 minutes.
- 22.214.171.124: Can now be placed.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.