The Shadewood Tambourine is a craftable Pre-Hardmode Bard weapon. It acts like a boomerang, being thrown by the player and returning to them after reaching a maximum distance of about 28 tiles or upon hitting an enemy. While the tambourine is in the air, it can be jingled to deal additional damage. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Movement Speed I and Jump Height I empowerments.
Its corruption counterpart is Ebonwood Tambourine.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Renamed from "Shade Wood Tambourine".
- Nerfed damage from 19 to 16, knockback from 7 to 6, and velocity from 12 to 10.
- Now grants Empowerment - Movement Speed I and Empowerment - Jump Height I.
- 126.96.36.199: Projectile lifetime decreased from 10 seconds to 4 seconds.
- 188.8.131.52: Damage increased from 16 to 19, knockback increased from 6 to 7.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.