|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||30 / 60|
|Max Life||90 / 180|
|KB Resist||65% / 69%|
|Debuff tooltip||You're shackled to a nearby shambler ball|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- (1-3 / 2-6)100%
The Shambler is an enemy found within the Dungeon. They walk towards the player to deal contact damage. They have very high knockback resistance. Upon death they drop a weighted ball and chain which latches onto nearby players.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Shackled debuff can be bypassed by pulling yourself away using a grappling hook.
- The Ball n' Chain grants you immunity to this debuff.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Reduced defense from 15 to 10.
- 18.104.22.168: Now drops a weighted ball and chain on death, which latches onto nearby players.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.