Shooting Star Blast-Guitar
The Shooting Star Blast-Guitar is a craftable Hardmode Bard weapon. It unleashes two guitar riffs that ricochet off of tiles. Every tile collision rains down three falling star fragments, each dealing 50% damage. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Life Regeneration III and Damage Reduction III empowerments.
Its best modifier is Fabled.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Shooting Star Fragment||18|
|Shooting Star Blast-Guitar||1|
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Renamed from "Rockstar's Double-Bass Blast Guitar" to "Shooting Star Blast-Guitar".
- Buffed damage from 110 to 120 and nerfed knockback from 8 to 6.
- Now grants Empowerment - Life Regeneration III and Empowerment - Damage Reduction III.
- Sprite updated.
- 184.108.40.206: Decreased fragment damage from 125% to 50%.
- 220.127.116.11: Increased use time from 20 to 24.
- 18.104.22.168: Increased damage from 98 to 110 and decreased use time from 22 to 20.
- 22.214.171.124: Damage increased from 90 to 98, use time decreased from 34 to 22, fragment damage increased from 100% to 115% and fragment count increased from 3 to 4.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
|Shooting Star Fragment |
|• • • • • •|