As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Silk Armor is a craftable armor set crafted from Silk and Arcane Dust. It takes a total of 15 Silk and 15 Arcane Dust to craft a single full suit, or 18 Silk and 19 Arcane Dust if you want to craft one of each headpiece. It serves as a very early game magic armor.
It consists of a Silk Tabard and Silk Leggings as well as two different headpieces: the Silk Cap and Silk Hat. Note that only one of the headpieces may be equipped at once but both will trigger a set bonus with the body and legs.
The Silk Cap gives 1 defense, 2% increased magic critical strike chance, and increased maximum mana by 20; and the Silk Hat gives 1 defense, 2% increased magic critical strike chance, and increases magic damage by 1; The Silk Tabard and Silk Leggings each give 2 defense and 2% increased magic critical strike chance.
A full set always provides a total of 5 defense and at least 4% increased magic critical strike chance in addition to any stats given by the particular headpiece. Its set bonus grants 7% increased magic damage.
Set[edit | edit source]
Helmet variants[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Nerfed magic damage increase from 2 to 1.
- 184.108.40.206: Removed Silk Turban.
- Silk Tabard and Silk Leggings have new visuals.
- Silk Hood has been replaced with the Silk Cap.
- Same stats, but new appearance.
- Silk Turban now gives 5% increased minion knockback and increases summon damage by 2.
- Updated visuals.
- Set bonus now increases max number of minions by 1.
- 220.127.116.11: Silk Cap renamed to Silk Turban
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.