We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Use time||29 Average|
|Tooltip||Propels an echoing sound screech|
Coming into contact with its echo increases your symphonic damage briefly
|Buff duration||3 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Symphonic damage increased by 15%|
The Sonar Cannon is a Bard weapon that is dropped by the Viscount. It releases a sound screech projectile that travels quickly, can pierce multiple enemies and can ricochet once off of tiles. Players who come into contact with the ricocheted sound screech will receive the Audio Overload buff, increasing their symphonic damage briefly. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Empowerment Prolongation I empowerment.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon is a reference to the Noise Crush special weapon from the video game Mega Man 7.
- Both weapons fire an oval-shaped projectile which bounces off surfaces and powers up the user if they collide with their own shot.
- Both weapons are also acquired after defeating a vampire-themed boss, with the weapon in Mega Man 7 being acquired from Shade Man.
History[edit | edit source]
- Buffed use time from 39 to 29.
- Now an Electronic instrument.
- Now grants Empowerment - Empowerment Prolongation I.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.