|Type||Weapon – Thrower|
|Knockback||2 Very Weak|
|Use time||20 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Throws a static-arcing dagger of electricity|
Overuse of this weapon exhausts you, massively reducing its damage
Killing enemies recovers some of your exhaustion
|Debuff duration||20 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Some throwing items are now much weaker|
The Spark Taser is a craftable, non-consumable Hardmode throwing weapon that can autofire. It throws red energy knives that ignore gravity, pierce multiple enemies and rapidly shoot beams at nearby enemies. Each energy knife can shoot beams up to a maximum of six times.
Like most non-consumable throwing weapons, using this weapon builds up an exhaustion meter that appears below the player. Not using the weapon will make the meter slowly go back down. However, if it becomes completely filled, the user will be inflicted with the Exhaustion debuff, causing all non-consumable throwing weapons to deal massively decreased damage for some time. The meter resets after the debuff ends.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the electricity daggers have low knockback, their ability to damage enemies rapidly allows them to stun-lock small groups.
- The beams are also incredibly accurate, making them good for fast enemies.
History[edit | edit source]
- Buffed damage from 38 to 42, laser projectile maximum hit amount from 3 to 6, and nerfed laser projectile hit rate from 12 to 3 per second.
- Is now crafted at Soul Forge.
- Decreased damage from 40 to 38.
- Added Exhaustion mechanic.
- Decreased damage from 46 to 40 and increased use time from 18 to 20.
- Is now crafted at Mythril or Orichalcum Anvil.
- 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
|Strange Plating |
| • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • |