From Thorium Mod Wiki
The Spiritualist is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- The Buried Champion has been defeated.
When threatened by enemies, he will defend himself with spiritual wisps.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Lesser Life Water||8||If Wall of Flesh hasn't been defeated.|
|Life Water||10||If Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
|Altar (Healer)||12||Always available.|
|Sentinel's Wand||15||Always available.|
|Rich Leaf||15||Always available.|
|Tranquil Lyre||35||If Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
|Heavenly Cloud Scepter||25||If Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
|Warlock Hood||10||During a Blood Moon if Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
|Warlock Garb||15||During a Blood Moon if Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
|Warlock Leggings||12 50||During a Blood Moon if Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
|Lil' Cherub's Wand||25||During the day if Coznix, The Fallen Beholder has been defeated.|
|Lil' Devil's Wand||25||During the night if Coznix, The Fallen Beholder has been defeated.|
|Cross Necklace||15||If Coznix, The Fallen Beholder has been defeated.|
|Life Pulse Staff||35||If any Mechanical Boss has been defeated.|
|Ascension Statuette||35||If any Mechanical Boss has been defeated.|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Spiritualist can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Ah, It's been a while friend. It is good to see you are well after so long!"
- "Not all who wander are lost, remember this friend..."
- "Energy, Chi, Spirit... It's all the same to me. There is power in all things."
- "I have no doubt of your physical power, hero. But sometimes hardship is fought in a battle of will, not strength."
- "[Name of Angler] often comes to me in private to discuss things that are bothering him. Such a young age to be in his position..." (Only if Angler is present)
- "[Name of Witch Doctor] and I spent all of last night discussing philosophy. That one has a wise head on his shoulders." (Only if Witch Doctor is present)
- "Is- Is that my cross? How in the world did you manage to find it? Its been lost for so long..." (If the player has The Lost Cross)