This is a donator item! It is dedicated to: Quixe
The Strange Skull is a craftable summon weapon that summons a skull behind the player, which fires an instantaneous beam towards the cursor after a short delay. These beams are able to pierce, and inflict the Karma debuff, dealing rapid damage over time.
Its best modifier is Mythical, even though it deals summon-type damage.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Strange Skull is fairly special due to the fact that it deals summon-type damage, but acts as a magic-type weapon.
- As with all other summoner weapons, no critical chance value is shown in the tooltip. However, this weapon can deal critical hits.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The beams of energy are fired in such a way as to cross at the cursor's location. Moving the cursor closer to the player can widen the spread of the beams, while moving the cursor farther away will keep the beams in a fairly tight line. Using this to one's advantage can make this weapon very formidable against large groups of enemies.
- This weapon is incredibly powerful for early-game summoners, as it can be crafted using materials from the pre-Hardmode dungeon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The design of the attack is directly based on Sans' Gaster Blasters from the video game Undertale.
- The weapon itself resembles Sans' skull.
- The debuff it inflicts is a reference to the Karmic Retribution attack that is used by Sans during his boss fight. The debuff tooltip references one of Sans' quotes.
History[edit | edit source]
|Spirit Droplet |
| • • • • • • |