|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Releases a bouncing sun-fueled guitar riff|
Every bounce unleashes a homing sunflare at enemies
|Debuff duration||3 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
The Sunflare Guitar is a Hardmode Bard weapon that is dropped by Le Fantômes during the Solar Eclipse event. It releases a sun-fueled guitar riff that ricochets off of tiles and pierces multiple enemies, but the projectile loses 25% of its current damage for each enemy pierced. Every bounce the guitar riff will release a sunflare that homes in on enemies, inflicting the On Fire! debuff on hit. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Defense III, Invincibility Frames I, and Life Regeneration I empowerments.
History[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed use time from 13 to 17.
- Now grants Empowerment - Defense III, Empowerment - Invincibility Frames I, and Empowerment - Life Regeneration I.
- 22.214.171.124: Now dropped by Le Fantômes.
- 126.96.36.199: Now loses damage the more enemies it pierces.
- 188.8.131.52: Damage decreased from 54 to 48.
- 184.108.40.206: Inspiration cost increased from 1 to 2 and damage increased from 52 to 54.
- 220.127.116.11: Damage increased from 50 to 52.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.