The Terrarium Autoharp is a craftable Hardmode Bard weapon. It fires colored waving sound pulses in a somewhat random, inaccurate fashion. The sound pulses travel slowly and home in on enemies, and the weapon is automatic and fires very rapidly. Dealing damage empowers nearby players with a different level I Empowerment depending on the color of the sound pulse.
Its best modifier is Fabled.
Empowerments[edit | edit source]
|Red||Damage increased by 5%||5 seconds|
|Orange||Attack Speed increased by 3%|
|Yellow||Critical Strike Chance increased by 5%|
|Green||Movement speed increased by 5%|
|Blue||Damage reduction increased by 4%|
|Purple||Resource regeneration increased by 5%|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Each sound pulse is colored after each of the Terrarium Autoharp's strings.
- Terrarium Autoharp is the only Electronic Instrument to not grant Empowerment Prolongation, as it instead grants Empowerments based on the color of the projectile created
- The levels of the Empowerments gained are objectively low for the point where you would normally obtain this weapon, however the variety of Empowerments gained more than makes up for this
- Terrarium Autoharp is one of two Terrarium weapons (along with Terrarium Pulse Rifle) to not inherently inflict the Terrarium Backlash Debuff, however both can inflict it through other means
- In the Terrarium Autoharp's case, it can inflict it if the user or an ally has the Terrarium Surround Sound equipped
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Changed Empowerment - Defense into Empowerment - Resource Regeneration.
- 188.8.131.52: Now an Electronic instrument.
- 184.108.40.206: Damage increased from 72 to 74.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
| • • • |
• • • • • • • • • • • •
• • • •