We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Black Otamatone
|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Use time||25 Fast|
|Tooltip||Releases a surge of enemy blasting music notes|
Dealing damage grants you stacking damage
At 50 stacks, your damage peaks and will wither away the target for 3 seconds
Damage empowers players with bonus:
Critical Strike Chance III
|Buff duration||10 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Only the strongest foes will feed your hunger|
|Debuff duration||3 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||WITHER AWAY!!!|
|Buy / Sell||25 / 12 50|
The Black Otamatone is a Hardmode Bard weapon that is sold by the Tracker after completing the "Tracker's End" contract. It releases four music notes that pass through blocks and fire dark energy blasts at nearby enemies. Like other Black Weapons, it grants the Darkness Within buff, granting stacking damage for each hit before peaking at 50 stacks. After reaching 50 stacks, it will inflict the Wither debuff on hit enemies. Dealing damage empowers nearby players with the Critical Strike Chance III empowerment.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is recommended that you use any Black Weapons along with The Black Cane as the Darkness Within buff that it creates will stack, making it easier to get to 50 stacks.
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Now an Electronic instrument.
- 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- Damage decreased from 25 to 20, critical strike chance decreased from 8% to 4%, use time increased from 19 to 25, knockback increased from 5 to 6, and inspiration cost increased from 1 to 2.
- Sell value increased from 2 50 to 12 50 .
- Damage decreased from 55 to 25.
- Sell value decreased from 12 50 to 2 50 .
- 18.104.22.168: Damage decreased from 60 to 55.
- Reduced maximum damage stacks from 100 to 50.
- Reduced Wither duration from 10 to 3 seconds.
- 22.214.171.124: Removed shadow damage.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.