|Type||Weapon – Healer|
|Knockback||8 Very Strong|
|Use time||27 Average|
|Tooltip||Heals ally and player life equal to your bonus healing|
Swings an effusing mace that releases lingering healing mist on its first hit
Up to 10 healing mist can exist at once
The Effuser is a craftable Hardmode radiant weapon. It rapidly swings out an effusing mace in an inaccurate fashion, which can extend up to 22 tiles before returning and damages and pierces enemies. The first successful strike in an attack releases two to seven lingering mist particles that heal players they touch equal to the attacking player's bonus healing. Up to ten healing mist can exist at a time, and it disappears after 10 seconds.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The maximum amount of health the lingering mist particle can heal is 4.
- Since the healing mist this weapon releases is different from the healing energy left behind by other similar radiant weapons, it does not count towards the lingering particle number cap of the other weapons and vice versa.
History[edit | edit source]
- Damage increased from 50 to 52 and knockback increased from 5 to 8.
- Use time decreased from 29 to 27.
- Adjusted trajectory and velocity.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
|• • • • •|