The Juggernaut is a Hardmode flail that is dropped by the Flying Dutchman. When the flail deals a critical strike, the chain will snap and the head will launch as a boulder-like projectile that rolls around based on gravity and damages all enemies it comes into contact with.
The flail head can be extended up to 19 tiles before returning. Like most flails, you can hold down the mouse button to flail it around as you walk.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The idea for the Juggernaut originated from on the Terraria Community Forums by SzGamer227.
- This weapon is a reference to the Bloons Tower Defense games, in which a tower shares the mechanics and name of this weapon.
History[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed damage from 65 to 60, velocity from 18 to 15, and snapped projectile damage from 75% to 50%.
- Sprite updated.
- Damage decreased from 72 to 65.
- Chain now only snaps when dealing a critical hit.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.