The Ring is an accessory that combines the functions of all of the Gem Rings, increasing overall damage by 2, armor penetration by 2, critical strike chance by 4% and the amount of damage that critical strikes cause by 4%, and reducing damage taken by 4.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Ring is unusual in that it increases damage by a fixed value, rather than a percentage. Because of this, weapons which hit many times in rapid succession (such as the Shark Storm or Twin's Ire) will benefit far more than weapons which are powerful but slow (such as Adamantite Carbine).
History[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed flat damage reduction from 5 to 4, critical strike chance from 5% to 4%, and crit damage from 5% to 4%.
- Now crafted at Tinkerer's Workshop.
- Damage increase decreased from 3 to 2, damage reduction increased from 3 to 5, critical strike chance and critical strike damage increased from 3% to 5%, and added 2 armor penetration.
- Can now only equip one Gem Ring at a time.
- Now requires Enchanted Onyx Ring.
- Damage increase and damage reduction decreased from 4 to 3, critical strike chance and critical strike damage decreased from 4% to 3%.
- Now requires Enchanted Pearl Ring.
- Critical strike chance increased from 3% to 4% and damage reduction decreased from 5 to 4.
- Now requires Enchanted Opal Ring.
- Sprite updated.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.