We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
The Star Scouter
The Star Scouter
|AI Type||The Star Scouter AI|
|Damage||35 / 70|
|Max Life||8200 / 10000|
One should take proper precautions before contacting the unknown...
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Star Scouter flies high above the player, launching an array of beam and laser attacks that have varying velocities.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Its default attack is shooting a laser beam directly from its main bottom cannon after flying above the player. When the laser impacts a block, two waves of additional energy will be released that deal much less damage than the laser beam.
- At 80% life, it will start shooting singular bursts of energy.
- At 65% life, it will launch player-homing, block-piercing graviton surges.
- At 55% life, it will shoot triplet beams of energy.
In Expert Mode
- At 45% life, it will begin releasing unstable orbs of energy that explode into 8 directions
- At 25% life, The Star Scouter will go passive, increasing its defense by 75. Additionally, three Scouter Cores will be released, each of which pose a great threat to the players. Once each Scouter Core is defeated, The Star Scouter will no longer remain passive and will lose its bonus defense.
Summons[edit | edit source]
|Expert Mode only|
|Scouter Cores||Upon reaching 25% health|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although The Star Scouter has to be summoned around Floating Island heights, it can be lured down and fought at the Surface.
- In Expert Mode when the Scouter Cores are out, The Star Scouter can still take damage, albeit far less with its bonus 75 defense. In this state, it does not attack.
- Once the Scouter Cores are defeated, the Star Scouter will resume its attacks at a slightly higher rate of attack.
- Attempting to hide from the direct sight of The Star Scouter will dramatically increase the frequency of Graviton Surge blasts.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Star Scouter bears close resemblance to the Martian Saucer, and its animations are based off of it.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.