Thor's Hammer is a Pre-Hardmode Thorium weapon that can switch between magic, melee and ranged modes by right-clicking it while in the inventory. It can be crafted once the player has access to Hellstone.
Each mode has different attack properties, and caters to the 3 main classes:
- The magic mode fires a blue wave of damaging Thorium energy
- The melee mode has a chance to stun the enemy, preventing them from moving
- The ranged mode throws the hammer in a similar fashion as Light Discs, and up to 4 hammers can be thrown at once (while standing still)
Types[edit | edit source]
Thor's Hammer - Melee
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When switching modes on Thor's Hammer, any Modifier it had is re-rolled randomly, and it has no 'memory' for whatever Modifier it had previously. If you were planning to use only one of its three modes to begin with, then with patience, you can eventually guarantee getting the best possible Modifier without spending a single Copper on reforging.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Thor is the god of thunder in Norse mythology. He wears a hammer to harness his power.
- His hammer is best known as Mjölnir, which is also an item in the mod.
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
| • • |
• • • • • • • •
• • • •