Thorium Ore is an ore which generates naturally upon world creation. It can also be found in Strange Crates and Scarlet Crates. Its associated bar can be made into a variety of useful early game tools and weapons.
It can be mined with an Iron Pickaxe or better.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used In[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Thorium" is inspired by a similarly named teal colored ore in the popular MMORPG World of Warcraft.
- This ore was in turn inspired by the chemical element Thorium, which is a radioactive actinide metal.
- Thorium was the first set of materials created for the mod when tConfig first came out, and its name has since stuck as the mod title.
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Now requires at least 40% pickaxe power to be mined.
- 188.8.131.52: Now spawns deeper underground, and at a higher frequency.
- 184.108.40.206: Now generates in new worlds.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
| • • |
• • • • • • • •
• • • •