Thorium Ore is an ore which generates naturally in the world upon creation. It can also be found in Strange Crates and Scarlet Crates. Its associated bar can be made into a variety of useful early game tools and weapons.
It can be mined with a Iron Pickaxe or better.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used In[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Thorium" is inspired by a similarly named teal colored ore in the popular MMORPG World of Warcraft.
- This ore was in turn inspired by the chemical element Thorium, which is a radioactive actinide metal.
- Thorium was the first set of materials created for the mod when tConfig first came out, and its name has since stuck as the mod title.
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Now requires at least 40% pickaxe power to be mined.
- 22.214.171.124: Now spawns deeper underground, and at a higher frequency.
- 126.96.36.199: Now generates in new worlds.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
| • • • |
• • • • • • • • •
• • • •