The Tidal Wave is a craftable, non-consumable post-Moon Lord throwing weapon that can autofire. It throws aquatic shurikens that are not affected by gravity, can pierce an infinite number of enemies and can pass through tiles. Each shuriken travels a short distance before coming to a standstill midair, spinning and releasing wave projectiles rapidly in random directions that travel a fair distance to deal additional damage in a large area; these projectiles can also pass through tiles.
Like most non-consumable throwing weapons, using this weapon builds up an exhaustion meter that appears below the player. Not using the weapon will make the meter slowly go back down. However, if it becomes completely filled, the user will be inflicted with the Exhaustion debuff, causing all non-consumable throwing weapons to deal massively decreased damage for some time. The meter resets after the debuff ends.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Added Exhaustion mechanic.
- Damage increased from 112 to 135.
- Use time increased from 13 to 25.
- Knockback decreased from 8 to 4.
- Is now non-consumable, and sell value changed appropriately.
- 18.104.22.168: Visuals updated.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
|Primordial Essences |