True Blood Harvest
|Type||Weapon – Crafting material – Healer|
|Use time||21 Fast|
|Tooltip||Grants 2 soul essence on direct hit|
Rapidly spins a hemo-scythe all around you
Releases a dual pulse of life force stealing blood
Damage dealt by the scythe imbues your nearby ally's attacks with life stealing properties
|Buff tooltip||Upon reaching 5 stacks of soul essence, you recover (<Bonus Healing>) health and (<3 × Bonus Healing>) mana|
|Buff duration||5 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||An ally is augmenting your on-hit effects|
The True Blood Harvest is a craftable Hardmode radiant weapon. When swung, it will produce a double-edged scythe that spins in a full circle around the player, damaging enemies. The scythe also produces two pulses of energy which spin and accelerate outwards around the player and steal life from hit enemies. After damaging an enemy, nearby allies are granted Blood Boost, which makes all of their attacks have a 1/3 chance to steal 1 life.
Upon directly striking an enemy, the user will gain 2 stacks of Soul Essence. The pulses of life force stealing blood will not grant any soul essence.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Broken Hero Fragment||2|
|True Blood Harvest||1|
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like its Pre-Hardmode version, True Blood Harvest has a Corruption counterpart, True Falling Twilight. Either can be used to craft the Terra Scythe.
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Nerfed orb projectile damage from 100% to 75%.
- 22.214.171.124: Added Soul Essence mechanic.
- 126.96.36.199: Damage decreased from 50 to 46.
- 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- 184.108.40.206: Knockback increased from 4 to 6.5.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.