|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Knockback||0 No Knockback|
|Use time||9 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Violently boils the blood of enemies around your cursor|
Has a 33% chance to hemorrhage the enemy
|Debuff duration||3 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Rapidly losing life|
The True Bloodboil is a Hardmode magic weapon that creates a powerful aura of blood magic at the cursor's location, rapidly damaging any enemies caught within it and inflicting them with the Gouge debuff, rapidly dealing damage over 3 seconds.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Broken Hero Fragment||2|
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like its Pre-Hardmode version, True Bloodboil has a Corruption counterpart, True Light's Lament. Either can be used to craft the Terra Staff.
- Visually, the blood magic aura looks very similar to the one used by Bloodboil. The main difference is the addition of the yellow and orange particle effects.
History[edit | edit source]
- Decreased damage from 44 to 36.
- Increased use time from 7 to 9 and mana cost from 8 to 10.
- 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.