|Type||Weapon – Crafting material – Healer|
|Use time||21 Fast|
|Tooltip||Grants 1 soul essence on direct hit|
Rapidly spins a scythe made of pure darkness all around you
Damage dealt imbues your nearby ally's attacks with night energy
|Buff tooltip||Upon reaching 5 stacks of soul essence, you recover (<Bonus Healing>) health and (<3 × Bonus Healing>) mana|
|Buff duration||5 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||An ally is augmenting your on-hit effects|
The Falling Twilight is a craftable radiant weapon. When swung, it will produce a double-edged scythe that spins in a full circle around the player, damaging enemies. After damaging an enemy, nearby allies are granted the Twilight Boost buff, causing all of their attacks to briefly apply the Light Curse debuff.
Upon striking an enemy, the user will gain 1 stack of Soul Essence.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Aesthetically, Falling Twilight is very similar in color and style to Night's Edge, Eternal Night, Light's Lament, and Light's Anguish.
- Falling Twilight has a Crimson counterpart, Blood Harvest, which uses the Crimson Scythe instead of the Dark Scythe as a component.
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Nerfed hit rate and buffed damage from 22 to 24.
- 126.96.36.199: Added Soul Essence mechanic.
- 188.8.131.52: Increased damage from 20 to 22.
- 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- 220.127.116.11: Knockback increased from 4 to 6.5.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.