Valadium Throwing Axe
|Type||Weapon – Thrower|
|Use time||19 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Deals 50% increased damage and inflicts light curse when falling from an arc|
Flies farther based on your mouse cursor's distance from the player
|Debuff duration||2 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Pure darkness is melting this enemy|
Valadium Throwing Axes are craftable, consumable Hardmode throwing weapons that can autofire and can pierce up to 4 enemies. Like all throwing axes, they deal additional damage on their downward arc; throwing straight down will not deal additional damage. The further the cursor is from the user, the farther they will be thrown. When falling from an arc, they will apply the Light Curse debuff to hit enemies, dealing additional damage over time.
They have a 25% chance of being retrievable upon hitting a tile.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Valadium Throwing Axe||125|
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Nerfed damage from 44 to 38, use time from 17 to 19, and buffed knockback from 3 to 4.
- 18.104.22.168: Nerfed velocity from 8 to 6.5.
- 22.214.171.124: Now only inflicts Light Curse when falling from an arc.
- 126.96.36.199: Renamed to Valadium Throwing Axe and now deals additional damage on downward arc.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
| • • • • |
• • • • • • •