|Use time||36 Very Slow|
|Tooltip||Summons a zealous Blood Drinker, that stores up to 20 'blood' as it attacks|
When calm and near your side, the blood drinker will heal you based on its blood storage
Occupies two minion slots
|Buff tooltip||His thirst for blood is insatiable|
The Viscount's Cane is a summon weapon that is dropped by the Viscount. It spawns a Blood Drinker that flies and melee attacks enemies, storing a "blood" value each time it hits (up to a maximum of 20 blood). When the Blood Drinker returns to the player's side, it will expend the stored blood, healing the player by the same amount of life as blood was collected. Like other minions, summoned Blood Drinkers are invincible and follow the player for an unlimited amount of time, unless the player dies, summons a replacement minion, or cancels the buff. Additionally, Blood Drinkers cost 2 minion slots each to summon.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stat bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, Minions cannot deal critical hits. The only significant advantage a Mythical Viscount's Cane has over a Ruthless one is knockback.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The player must invest in items that increase the number of Minion slots available in order to use this weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is one of five (the others being the Taboo Wand, Beholder Staff, Steamgunner Controller, and Ember Staff) Summon weapons that have a minimum requirement to use, requiring 2 minion slots to summon 1 of its minion.
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Buffed damage from 15 to 18.
- 188.8.131.52: Buffed maximum heal from 10 to 20.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.