The Volt Module is a Hardmode sentry summon weapon that has a chance to be dropped by Martian Engineers in the Martian Madness event. It summons a friendly stationary Electrometer Generator minion for 2 minutes. Once summoned, the Generator minion release electrical discharges that damage multiple enemies at once, acting as a stationary turret.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stat bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, Minions cannot deal critical hits. The only significant advantage a Mythical Volt Module has over a Ruthless one is knockback.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once cast, the player can switch to another weapon and the Generator will remain, even if the player dies.
- The Generator can be summoned within or through solid blocks, which can be used to find ores and caves.
- The Generator can be used simultaneously with other sentry minions without impacting the player's normal minion total.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Generator's electrical attack can bounce between 8 different enemies, making this sentry great for Events and the Celestial Pillars.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.