This is a donator item!
|Use time||27 Average|
|Tooltip||'It's too big to be a sword, it's more like a heap of iron'|
Left Click - Releases a barrage of empowered shockwaves
Right Click - Thrusts the sword with immense force
|Buy / Sell|
The Wyvern Slayer is a Hardmode broadsword that is sold by the Weapon Master after defeating Golem. It launches three massive shockwave projectiles with every swing, which travel through tiles, spread outwards, and damage and pierce all enemies they contact. When swung using right-click, it will act much like a spear, thrusting forwards; this gives the weapon autoswing at the cost of losing the sword's projectiles. The sword also has a much higher critical strike chance than usual.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As the name would suggest, this weapon is particularly useful in taking down Wyverns; the projectiles for striking from range, and the thrust when it charges.
- Notice how the wave projectiles of the weapon emit light. This lets it excel in uncovering the darker parts of your world. However, it comes at the cost of the shockwaves shattering loot filled pots & harvesting potential crops & herbs, especially when the player is exploring the jungle looking for Life Fruits.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon's name and description both reference the main weapon from the Berserk manga series. The Dragonslayer is described as "too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was a heap of raw iron."
History[edit | edit source]
- Thrust attack damage decreased from 125% to 100%.
- Now sold by the Weapon Master.
- 188.8.131.52: Crafting recipe removed.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.